Ahmedabad to Kedarnath Tour Package
Visiting Baba Dham from Gujarat has now become easy with Moustache's Ahmedabad to Kedarnath Tour package. As the holiest Hindu site, the Kedarnath Temple has opened its way for travellers from April to September. The 11,657-foot-high Kedarnath Yatra is a pilgrim's wish and a trekker's dream. The pilgrimage journey through Ahmedabad to Kedarnath distance makes way from glacier caves, snow-capped mountains, lush lands, and a path carved in the middle. If you hike the Garwal Mountains, you'll get plenty of views of the Mandakini River. The Mandakini River flows like a fellow traveler during the journey.
Also See: Kedarnath Badrinath Package
They say that in order to begin the journey, you must be called by Shiva, the god of Kedarnath himself. And what's a great sign, that you are on this page reading and planning to make this divine trip. Make your sacred journey on a round trip to Kedarnath, with Moustache's Ahmedabad to Kedarnath package. Get in touch with your spiritual side along the way and visit some of the major breakpoints in Hindu mythology. Includes Haridwar, Guptkashi, and Gaurikund. Join this Kedarnath trip with a mustache and experience the spiritual nature.
The Kedarnath trip from Ahmedabad begins with you boarding the bus to Delhi. Say hi to our cheery representative, who will meet you upon your arrival at Delhi by noon. After the introduction, get transferred to Moustache Delhi to get fresh after a long and tiring road drive. In the evening, take a sightseeing tour to NFC Community Centre, located just 2-minutes walk from the hostel. Shop some goodies for the journey, try some famous Delhi wale momos, and visit several themed cafes/Restaurants in the area. Later, have your dinner and get ready for your overnight trip to Guptkashi.
Arrive in Haridwar early in the morning, and get warm greetings from our cheerful representatives. After breakfast, drive to Guptkashi and cross the sacred confluence of Devprayag and Rudraprayag. According to Hindu mythology, the sanctuary of Guptkashi is the place where Lord Shiva disguised himself as a bull to hide from Pandavas. Check-in at the hotel and drive to Aarti at ArdhNarishwar Temple. Eat later and retire for the day.
Also See: Kedarnath Darshan
The next day, wake up with a hot breakfast. Then take the driveway to Sonprayag and from there to Gaurikund. Gauri Kund is the starting point for trekking, from which trekking ascends into the jungle of Katti and Bing Bali. As you continue to hike, watch the terrain change and the air freezes. Signs of reaching the sacred site of the dam. Unload your luggage at the designated hotel and visit the Kedarnath Temple for Evening Aarti. Spend enough time in the presence of Lord Shiva himself. When you're done, you can return to your accommodation and take a break.
After a good night's sleep in the holy hamlet, get ready for a drive back to Guptkashi. Have your Morning Aarti followed by a hearty breakfast. Once done, it is time to say goodbye to the Almighty, continuing your holy yatra to Guptkashi. The descent is on the same route from Kedarnath to Guptkashi. However, the time difference of the hike causes you to travel in different lighting. This ultimately appears as if you are journeying on a different path. Meet the taxi driver at Gaurikund and start your journey back to Guptkashi. Check-in at the property of the day and relax.
Also See: Kedarnath with Tungnath
The next day, wake up with a delicious breakfast and start your drive back to Delhi. Upon arrival, enjoy a comfortable stay in Mustache Delhi. Get fresh, eat, and retire to relax after such a long drive. The next day marks the end of Ahmedabad to Kedarnath tour package.
Sleep well at the Moustache's backpacker hostel in Delhi, and enjoy a refreshing morning with a delicious breakfast. Once done, get transferred to board the bus back home, ending the divine Kedarnath package from Ahmedabad.
1. If cancellations are made 26 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, no cancellation fee will be charged.
2. If cancellations are made between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 25% of the total package amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
3. If cancellations and rescheduling are made within 7 days from the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 100% of the total booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
4. Guest can reschedule the tour/trek/activity between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity (Depending on the availability), after this period no rescheduling can be done and no amount can be refunded.
5. Rescheduling of the tour/trek/activity is applicable only once, after that if you want to cancel or reschedule the trek/tour/activity again, it will not be possible and no refund will be processed.
6. If you book the tour/trek/activity by making a partial payment of the total booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 26 days from the date of travel. In this case, your booking will get canceled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
7. In case if your tour/trek/activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes, or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
8. In case if your tour/trek/activity gets cancelled because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes between 0-7 days from your date of travel, you will be eligible to reschedule the date of your trek/tour/activity or you can get a credit note of the amount paid, however no cash refund will be possible in this case.
9. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
10. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5