Kasol & Tosh Trek - The Kasol, nestled in the Parvati valley is famous for its picturesque beauty all around, thrilling treks, delicious food, continuous roaring Parvati river and a pleasing hospitality. In order to give you a detailed idea about the valley we have come up with a short and everything included package. In this package, you stay at Kasol and trek to Chalal, Tosh and back to Kasol.
Also See: Kasol & Kheerganga Weekend Trip
Tosh is a well known village of Himachal Pradesh and is also stated as the oldest villages of Himalayas, it is situated at an altitude of 7874 ft from sea level and is located 21 km from the Kasol village. The road to Tosh is a bit bumpy but adventurous at the same time. The tiredness you get after the drive will be washed off once you step into the village, the aura around is very refreshing and the hospitality you get is unbeatable. The major source of income of Tosh locals revolves around the tourism and the farms of Apple Orchards.
Chalal is one of the small villages in the Parvati Valley and is just 1.5 km from Kasol. The route to the villages passes through the cafes of Kasol and runs along the Parvati river. The Chalal is basically a hideout from the busy life of Kasol. While Kasol enjoys the limelight of the travellers, one should visit Chalal in order to experience the sheer beauty of the forest which is surrounded by the high peaks. This will be an easy hike and one must visit to soak the positivity of Chalal.
The Day 3 will not be long and will be a proper summarisation of the trek as you trek back to Tosh parking spot and board the shared cab to Kasol, now you are much more aware of the local lifestyle of the people of Parvati valley.
Also See: Kasol Tosh Kheerganga Trek
Kasol is revered as one of the best places to go and relax when one is looking for an escape from the daily hustle and bustle of city life. Many people go to the hills and book long stays just to stay near the greenery. The recent years have brought a lot of traffic to Kasol, making it an extremely popular destination amongst travelers. We're so excited to take you on this Kasol to tosh trek. The quaint qualities of Kasol have now started to diminish, but worry not, we have some amazing destinations on this trip that will revive your spirits.
Let's go to the serene village of Tosh, or better yet, let's trek to it. The trek to Tosh is something that most tourists relish. It's famous for its relaxing environment and abundance of greenery. The whole idea for this trek is to show you the pieces of Himachal you're missing out on since they don't show up on a regular traveler's list. Tosh is a beautiful sight for travelers to visit because of the lush greenery and the ferocious river Parvati running through it. The calming river Parvati will soothe your soul. You will feel really grateful that you booked this Tosh Trek.
The valley is as secluded as one's heart wishes. It's a quiet little hamlet sitting in a secluded valley of Himachal and it's a beautiful amphitheater for the snowy hills above you. You can see how the majestic mountains guard the nifty hamlet of Tosh. While Kasol is an excellent destination for meeting travelers, chilling by the river, exploring cafes, and backpacking, tosh is ideal for a quiet time without much noise, seeing the massive mountains laden with snow. Come explore the tosh valley with Moustache!
1. Shirts / T-shirts –2/3, Jeans/Trek Pants- 2
2. Warm and thick Fleece / Full-sleeve Woollen sweater
3. Thermal inner wear (upper & lower), Scarf/muffler (optional)
4. Woollen cap, Woollen gloves, Woollen socks & regular socks (3-4 pairs)
5. Comfortable Hiking shoes (shoes with a thick sole are recommended)
6. Lightweight floaters/sandals/slippers
7. Raincoat / Poncho, Small light weight towel
8. Cap / Hat to keep the strong sun away from your face
9. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
10. Personal toiletries
1. You will be greeted by our ground team on your arrival to Kasol.
2. All stays included -
- Stay at Kasol in Alpine tents on a sharing basis.
- Stay at Tosh in Alpine/Dome tents on a sharing basis.
3. Transportation on Day 2 from Kasol to Tosh parking stand and on Day 3 from Tosh parking stand to Kasol.
4. Meals Included on the basis of MAP plan (Breakfast and Dinner), Vegetarian Only
6. An experienced and a local trek guide.
7. Hot water for drinking purpose shall be provided on request.
1. The above trek charges does not include the GST charges (5%).
2. In case if your trek remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure" or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
3. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.4. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
1. If cancellations are made 25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, no cancellation fee will be charged.
2. If cancellations are made between 4-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, EITHER 75% of the total booking amount will be returned to the guest (25% of the total booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee) OR whole advance amount can be adjusted against any trek within next 12 months.
3. If cancellations are made within 4 days from the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 100% of the total booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
4. If you book the tour/trek/activity by making a partial payment of the total booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 30 days from the date of travel. In this case, your booking will get canceled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
5. In case if your tour/trek/activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes, or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
6. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
7. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5