Mesmerizing Tour of Kashmir
When it comes to experiencing a true paradise on Earth, nothing beats a Kashmir tour in our country! Blessed with an abundance of mesmerising valleys, gorgeous snow-capped peaks, beautiful glacial lakes and streams, a hotspot of culture, tradition, and history, Jammu and Kashmir welcomes all travellers to enjoy its surreal beauty! And, we at Moustache Escapes are committed to showing you this wonderful Kashmir valley with our mesmerising Kashmir packages. Let’s see the magical land and check out all the places to visit in Kashmir on this 6 days and 5 nights Kashmir trip plan.
Also Check: How to enjoy Kashmir on budget?
Our Kashmir tours start off in Srinagar Kashmir, the largest city in the region and famous for the scenic Dal Lake. To give you a more authentic experience of Kashmir culture and hospitality, we’d be staying at the houseboats. Houseboat in Kashmir is a pretty wooden boat with beautiful interiors that you’d find lined up on one side of the Dal Lake. There are some beautiful palaces and gardens in the region which give a peek into the rich history of Kashmir. You can take a stroll around Jama Masjid, Mughal Garden, Hazratbal Garden, and Shankaracharya Temple when you are here to enjoy beautiful Kashmir.
Also, Kashmir is famous for the shikara ride on Dal Lake and you shouldn’t miss the boating experience when in Srinagar. The backdrop of the Pir Panjal ranges is truly magnificent! You can also dress up in the traditional dress of Kashmir called Phiran and take photos while on the shikara for your perfect Instagram shots!
Check out: Kashmir Great Lakes trek
Once you’ve experienced Kashmir beauty in Srinagar, we’ll move on to our next destination on this Kashmir package - Gulmarg! Gulmarg means ‘meadow of flowers’ and rightly so, as the valley is bustling with a myriad of flowers during spring. To enjoy such scenic beauty, book the Kashmir honeymoon package with your partner during spring when Kashmir temperature is also pleasant! ‘When in Gulmarg, you should also not miss out on the famous gondola ride that takes you to the top of Kongdoori Mountain!
Gulmarg is also famous for being a skiing destination during winter when temperature in Kashmir reaches sub-zero. If snowfall in Kashmir is on your mind, the best time to visit Kashmir is December - February. However, with weather Kashmir being unpredictable in the winters, keep an eye on Greater Kashmir news.
Also See: Premium Kashmir leisure tour
Next on our Kashmir tour, we’d visit the ‘Village of Shepherds’ - Pahalgam. A scenic hamlet in Kashmir, Pahalgam is famous for its lush meadows, pristine river streams, and untouched rugged beauty. You can also make a snowman and enjoy Kashmir snowfall here if you’re visiting during winters which is the best time to visit Kashmir for snowfall.
Very close to our Pahalgam stay are the two popular Kashmir tourist places - Aru Valley (12 km) and Betaab Valley (15 km). While Aru is famed for being the grounds of heli-skiing, Betab Valley is of Bollywood fame and has been named after Sunny Deol-Amrita Singh starrer blockbuster ‘Betaab’. You can spend some time with your partner by the beautiful Baisaran and Tulian Lake if you’re here on Kashmir honeymoon packages.
Check out: Budget Leh Ladakh tour
We’d then take a very scenic drive to Sonmarg Kashmir along the same highway that takes you to Leh Ladakh. We’ll visit the Zojila Pass here as a part of the itinerary of Kashmir. It’s the second highest mountain pass on the Srinagar - Leh highway at approximately 3,528 metres. This is the last part of the Kashmir tour as after this, you’d be heading back to Srinagar with lots of memories! But worry not as you can always be back to the mountains with Moustache Escapes tours as and when your heart desires! After all, the mountains are always calling!
1. Shirts / T-shirts –2/3, Jeans
2. Windproof jacket of decent quality preferably with a hood.
3. Thermal inner wear (upper & lower), Scarf/muffler.
4. Woollen cap, Woollen gloves, Woollen socks & regular socks (3-4 pairs)
5. Comfortable sports shoes.
6. Lightweight floaters/sandals/slippers
7. Cap / Hat to keep the strong sun away from your face.
8. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
9. Personal toiletries
10. Hand Sanitizer & Extra face masks
1. You will be greeted by our team on your arrival at Srinagar with a warm welcome drink.
2. All stays on a sharing basis.
3. Meals on a MAP basis (Breakfast + Dinner). Starting from day 1 dinner to day 6 breakfast.
4. Skilled local guide cum driver who has ample knowledge of the route.
5. All transportation from Srinagar to Srinagar.
1. The above trek charges do not include the GST charges (5%).
2. Personal essentials -
3. Transportation - The charges of transportation to Aru & Batab valley on day 4 & visit to Zero Point on day 5 are not included in the package price.
4. In case if your tour remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency, or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
5. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
6. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
1. If cancellations are made 26 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, no cancellation fee will be charged.
2. If cancellations are made between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 25% of the total package amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
3. If cancellations and rescheduling are made within 7 days from the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 100% of the total booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
4. Guest can reschedule the tour/trek/activity between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity (Depending on the availability), after this period no rescheduling can be done and no amount can be refunded.
5. Rescheduling of the tour/trek/activity is applicable only once, after that if you want to cancel or reschedule the trek/tour/activity again, it will not be possible and no refund will be processed.
6. If you book the tour/trek/activity by making a partial payment of the total booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 26 days from the date of travel. In this case, your booking will get canceled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
7. In case if your tour/trek/activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes, or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
8. In case if your tour/trek/activity gets cancelled because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes between 0-7 days from your date of travel, you will be eligible to reschedule the date of your trek/tour/activity or you can get a credit note of the amount paid, however no cash refund will be possible in this case.
9. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
10. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5