Pachmarhi Trek is the perfect way to explore the Hidden side of India’s heart - Madhya Pradesh. The Pachmarhi hill station of the Satpura ranges has an abundance of terrains, landscapes, sceneries, and species to get acquainted with, so let’s begin. The trekking point has to be reached at 8 AM in the morning post which a discussion with the accompanying naturalist will take place. If you’re staying over at the Moustache Gypsy camp, you can opt for taking the transportation we arrange for you for Rs. 100 beck and forth.
Also See: Sangam Trek, Pachmarhi
We begin our trek through the rich woods of Pachmarhi. Making our way through the excess of forests and wildlife towards a beautiful pool. Don’t be too surprised if you see tiny ponds along the way, they’ll be your companions along the way. Check out the pool discovered by Sir J. Tinum during his exploration in the area. Being discovered by him, the lake was naturally named after him. Look at the beauty around the lake and feel a sense of calm. There are a lot of hidden caves around, asking to be discovered - go find them! Maybe you’ll find medieval paintings too. The early man was an excellent artist, right? There’s a mythical temple here as well. Popularly known as the Chota Mahadev temple, it is known to hold great relevance with Lord Shiv & Bhasmasur.
Also See: Pachmarhi Hills Sunset Tour
It’s time for a forest walk where the Naturalist will come in handy - ask them as many questions as you’d like. They’re certified and some of them are former residents of this forest. Pick a place to devour your delicious packed lunch and it’s time to head back. We have some complimentary juice for you on the way back! The day has been full of discoveries and with this realization, the trek comes to an end.
Explore the unexplored
Rising hills, tumbling ravines, and ancient monoliths dominate the Pachmarhi, MP. In addition to that, trekking in Pachmarhi crosses Satpura hills with gushing streams, creating cascading waterfalls and water pools. All hidden deep in the woods of Pachmarhi. Besides, with every step, you'll feel closer to the natural with Satpura jungle retreat.
Explore the lush grandeur with Moustache's Pachmarhi Tour Packages. Our Pachmarhi camping experience is curated for a complete jungle experience far from any human interference. Hike to various hidden Pachmarhi waterfalls at Satpura National Park, with breathtaking sunset at Satpura mountain, alongside incredible adventure at Panarpani retreat Pachmarhi.
Experience jungle like never before
For the First Time in Central India, Moustache introduces the concept of the Hammock Tent, with Moustache's Hang-In The Nature. After the success of camping above the jeep, here we are with another groundbreaking concept. A one-of-a-kind camping experience that allows you to experience the outdoors while suspended in the air. No kidding.
Redefine your idea of Nature Camping
These Hammocks are easy to adjust and one can set them almost anywhere. Hang your tents by a natural pool or above the running stream or on the tree, watching the jungle world from above. Perfectly safe and super comfy to get the best of your outdoor experience. Right in the heart of wild Pachmarhi, Madhya Pradesh. But hang on, there's more.
How about a lit night with a riverside camping, bonfire with barbeque dinner, soothing jungle melody, and a romantic night sky full of infinite stars. All of these are complemented by a refreshing morning full of chirping exotic birds, and a nature hike as well. Sounds fun, right!! Explore the jungle-like never before at Panarpani Pachmarhi. Click HERE to know more.
Learn more about the intriguing Pachmarhi trekking adventure & Pachmarhi sightseeing packages. As there is plenty of it here and to discover more about the Satpura forest tour, including hidden nature treks, waterfall hikes, and other Panarpani Treks, call +91 89291 00705 or DM us on our Instagram handles.
By Road: To reach Pachmarhi, you've got to land at Piparia. From Piparia a 2 hrs drive for 51 km will take you tochamarhi. The first half of the distance is through the plains and the latter half through the mountainous region. The bus fare is Rs 20 and buses are available from Piparia at 5-30, 7-00, 10-15, 12-30, 16-00, 18-00, 20-00, 20-30 and 22-30.
Taxis are also available on this route from Piparia. MPTDC cars are available at Rs 500/600. Private jeeps too go to Pachmarhi for around Rs.500 and Rs.100 per head. The jeeps go from point to point touching one beauty spot to another, charging different fare for different destination. Tongas are also available for moderate rates.
By Rail: The nearest railway station from Pachmarhi is at Piparia. There are direct trains from Howrah, Mumbai, and Chennai to Piparia. If you are coming from Delhi to Bhopal, you can take a train to Itarsi Railway Station, and from there you may change trains to reach Piparia. Pipariya Railway Station is on the way to Jabalpur from Itarsi Junction.
By Air: The nearest airport is at Bhopal, 195 km from Pachmarhi. Direct flights to Bhopal are available from Delhi and Mumbai.
Given the excellent network of transport, Reaching Pachmarhi in India is no big deal at all. With all the details on how to reach Pachmarhi, get set to hit this beautiful hill resort this vacation.
1. Comfortable walking shoes
2. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
3. Hand Sanitizer & Extra face masks
1. A guided hike to Tinum Pool with Chota Mahadev
2. Packed Lunch (Paneer, Veg, Rice, Chapati, Salad)
3. A refrefshing glass of Juice.
4. Forest & Naturalist fee
5. And lots of memories
1. In case if your activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of ""force majeure"", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
2. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
3. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
1. If cancellations are made 26 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, no cancellation fee will be charged.
2. If cancellations are made between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 25% of the total package amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
3. If cancellations and rescheduling are made within 7 days from the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 100% of the total booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
4. Guest can reschedule the tour/trek/activity between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity (Depending on the availability), after this period no rescheduling can be done and no amount can be refunded.
5. Rescheduling of the tour/trek/activity is applicable only once, after that if you want to cancel or reschedule the trek/tour/activity again, it will not be possible and no refund will be processed.
6. If you book the tour/trek/activity by making a partial payment of the total booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 26 days from the date of travel. In this case, your booking will get canceled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
7. In case if your tour/trek/activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes, or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
8. In case if your tour/trek/activity gets cancelled because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes between 0-7 days from your date of travel, you will be eligible to reschedule the date of your trek/tour/activity or you can get a credit note of the amount paid, however no cash refund will be possible in this case.
9. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
10. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5