Silver Fall Pachmarhi - Let’s explore the Pachmarhi hill station in Madhya Pradesh. It’s also affectionately known as Satpura ki Rani by the locals. The reason being that it’s blessed with splendid views of the Satpura ranges, rich in biodiversity. Home to many ponds, waterfalls, rivers and forests, it’s only natural that a spectrum of animals also co-exist in this environment. We begin our trek from a common meeting point. For our guests at the Moustache Gypsy camp, we can arrange transportation for Rs.100 including the way to the meeting spot and back.
Once you have a detailed briefing with the naturalist at the meeting point, it’s time to head into the dense forests of Pachmarhi. Observe the plethora of flora and fauna spread in the area. You’ll see the natural diversity of each plant and tree. The trail gives you a view of trees so unique from each other that it’s almost like having an out-worldly experience.
Also See: Tinum Pool with Chota Mahadev Trek
As you move forward on the trail, you’ll start noticing something glittery falling from the sky. Check it out, examine it in detail. The shiny substance falling from the sky is in fact the Silver falls - You’ve reached it! Hurray! Have lunch to the glistening view of the water falling as it reflects the sunlight, appearing silver. Go and take a dip in the pond it makes. It’s time for lunch to the view of the silver falls. Once the food is done, get ready to get energized with some tasty juice. You start the return journey and reach back by 5-5:30, with your eyes still glimmering like the Silver Falls.
Also See: Duchess Fall Trek, Pachmarhi
Pachmarhi, popularly known as 'Satpura Ki Rani' or 'Queen of the Satpura,' is a town in the Hoshangabad district of Madhya Pradesh, around 200 kilometers from the state capital of Bhopal. With various unique Pachmarhi Treks, it is Madhya Pradesh's most scenic hill station.
The steep Satpura Mountains in central India are visible from Pachmarhi, MP. Rising hills, tumbling ravines, and ancient monoliths make up the majority of the landscape. And you can see streams rushing down the steep slopes of the mountain, forming cascading falls in Pachmarhi. encountered with every step you take into this environment.
The overwhelming natural splendor of Satpura Forest is best experienced with Moustache's Pachmarhi Trek Packages. You will hike to numerous hidden Pachmarhi falls, including Duchess fall in Pachmarhi, sighting lush hilltop views of Pachmarhi. Explore more about the Satpura jungle, Pachmarhi waterfall, and the exciting adventure activities it offers.
Still on the lookout for more...?
Following the breakthrough concept of Gypsy Camps and Camping over the Jeep, we have now brought you another fascinating experience of Satpura nature camping.
Relax, lie down, and unwind while hanging out in nature. Literally!!
For the First Time in Madhya Pradesh, the concept of Hammock Tents is being introduced with Moustache Hang In The Nature. The first-of-its-kind camping experience in Central India, that will change the way you camp in the woods.
Relax in your hammock while having a unique jungle experience hovering above a constantly running river or stream. Rest calmly in the middle of a bush, miles away from human society and any distraction they can create. Right in the heart of wild Pachmarhi.
But hold on!! This floating adventure also includes a riverside bonfire, delicious BBQ meals, an overnight jungle stay under a blanket of a million stars, a refreshing morning full of chirping birds, and more. Click here to learn more about this thrilling adventure package.
Please contact us at +91 89291 00705 or send us an email to uncover more of the Satpura forest adventure including splendid nature walks, hidden waterfall hikes, and other Panarpani retreats.
Reach the requested spot 30 min before the scheduled slot.
1. Comfortable walking shoes
2. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
3. Hand Sanitizer & Extra face masks
1. A guided hike to Silver waterfall with Naturalist.
2. Packed Lunch (Paneer, Veg, Rice, Chapati, Salad)
3. A refreshing glass of Juice.
4. Forest & Naturalist fee
5. And lots of memories
1. In case if your activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of ""force majeure"", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
2. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
3. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
1. If cancellations are made 25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, no cancellation fee will be charged.
2. If cancellations are made between 4-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, EITHER 75% of the total booking amount will be returned to the guest (25% of the total booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee) OR whole advance amount can be adjusted against any trek within next 12 months.
3. If cancellations are made within 4 days from the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 100% of the total booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
4. If you book the tour/trek/activity by making a partial payment of the total booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 30 days from the date of travel. In this case, your booking will get canceled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
5. In case if your tour/trek/activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes, or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
6. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
7. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5