Pachmarhi Trek, Trekking - We’re diving deep into the untouched beauty of Satpura ki Rani, Pachmarhi. The sacred lakes, the pristine waterfalls, the astounding rock formations, and the colourful wildlife are here to mesmerise you. Pachmarhi has a lot of unexplored jewels waiting to be discovered. The trek starts at 8 AM sharp from the trekking point. You may reach there yourself or we’d be happy to arrange transportation for you if you’re staying at the Moustache Gypsy camp. It would cost only Rs.100 for the back and forth of the journey.
We begin by interacting with the Naturalist who is coming along. They’ll impart some instruction on how to move on the trail. It’s very important to listen to their guidelines carefully. Once that is out of the way, we start the walk into the thickly forested area of the Pachmarhi region. Many river streams will cross your path, look at their beauty and dwell in them. You’ll also notice caves with rivers flowing out of them. That’s the charm of Pachmarhi. Ask the naturalist about and listen to their great stories. Check out the beautiful pool formation as a result of the countless streams flowing everywhere around you. Soak in their magnificence as you walk about the rainforest. It’s time for lunch sitting in the lap of natural beauty.
Also See: Pachmarhi Hills Sunset Tour
After an hour of exploration, we head back to the initial point with juice in our hands, filling us with the pump to walk back. The trek ends once we read the initial point, but the exploration forever remains with us.
Also See: Forsyth Trail Trek
Reach the requested spot 30 min before the scheduled slot.
1. Comfortable walking shoes
2. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
3. Hand Sanitizer & Extra face masks
1. A guided hike to Patharchatta Pensy Pool with Naturalist.
2. Packed Lunch (Paneer, Veg, Rice, Chapati, Salad)
3. A refrefshing glass of Juice.
4. Forest & Naturalist fee
5. And lots of memories
1. In case if your activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of ""force majeure"", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
2. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
3. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
1. If cancellations are made 25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, no cancellation fee will be charged.
2. If cancellations are made between 4-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, EITHER 75% of the total booking amount will be returned to the guest (25% of the total booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee) OR whole advance amount can be adjusted against any trek within next 12 months.
3. If cancellations are made within 4 days from the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 100% of the total booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
4. If you book the tour/trek/activity by making a partial payment of the total booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 30 days from the date of travel. In this case, your booking will get canceled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
5. In case if your tour/trek/activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes, or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
6. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
7. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5