Pachmarhi Tour Package - If on Earth there is Eden of Bliss, then it is here- at Pachmarhi. Adorned with lush greenery and several natural wonders, the Queen of Satpura is the answer to your hectic week-long activity. A perfect spot far away from the maddening crowd to replenish your sapped energy, calming you down for the fresh week ahead.
Also See: Night on Wheels
The adventure begins soon after you’ve arrived at the meeting point. Get ready for a day-long Pachmarhi Sightseeing. The trip happens on a gypsy and is accompanied by a team of expert naturalists. It is in their company, you will be able to witness/spot the wild side of the Satpura forest range and learn about the rich biodiversity of the region. Perfect for families to introduce their kids to nature.
The jungle trip continues to Pandav Caves which has a historic significance to Mahabharata, followed by a visit to the Bee Fall. Take some rest, munching over your packed lunch. Afterward, continue your tour to the Parasailing point, to glide over the Pachmarhi skies. This is followed by a visit to Reechgarh and Dhoopgarh and continues for your dinner. However, the adventure doesn’t end here.
Post dinner, get ready for a night ride in the jungles of Pachmarhi. Enjoy stargazing, listening to the celestial stories by the naturalists. Further, head to your hotel to call it a day.
The Day 2 of the trek is more of a hiker’s specific. As you will be trekking to Sangam / Pency Pool- a natural pool hidden in the wild. Later the day ends with a savory gala dinner accompanied by LIVE music. Cherish the night, share the story and later retire in your AC rooms. As the trek ends the following day.
Also See: Offbeat Camping in Nature
The hill station of Pachmarhi is ideal for all. No matter if you are a trekker looking for some adventure, couples who are finding a lovely time in nature, or families on a wild excursion with kids. The Satpura forest range has got plenty to serve all.
Also Check: Trekking in Pachmarhi
So, don’t wait. Cure your week-long madness with a weekend break at Pachmarhi. Uncover this offbeat destination with Moustache Escapes. Book your visit rightaway.
Day 1: Sightseeing in Pachmarhi
Day 2: Trek to Sangam / Pency Pool
Day 3: Check Out
By Road: To reach Pachmarhi, you've got to land at Piparia. From Piparia a 2hrs drive for 51 km will take you tochamarhi. The first half of the distance is through the plains and the latter half through the mountainous region. The bus fare is Rs 20 and buses are available from Piparia at 5-30, 7-00, 10-15, 12-30, 16-00, 18-00, 20-00, 20-30 and 22-30.
Taxis are also available on this route from Piparia. MPTDC cars are available at Rs 500/600. Private jeeps too go to Pachmarhi for around Rs.500 and Rs.100 per head. The jeeps go from point to point touching one beauty spot to another, charging different fare for different destination. Tongas are also available for moderate rates.
By Rail: The nearest railway station from Pachmarhi is at Piparia. There are direct trains from Howrah, Mumbai, and Chennai to Piparia. If you are coming from Delhi to Bhopal, you can take a train to Itarsi Railway Station, and from there you may change trains to reach Piparia. Pipariya Railway Station is on the way to Jabalpur from Itarsi Junction.
By Air: The nearest airport is at Bhopal, 195 km from Pachmarhi. Direct flights to Bhopal are available from Delhi and Mumbai.
Given the excellent network of transport, Reaching Pachmarhi in India is no big deal at all. With all the details on how to reach Pachmarhi, get set to hit this beautiful hill resort this vacation.
1. If cancellations are made 25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, no cancellation fee will be charged.
2. If cancellations are made between 4-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, EITHER 75% of the total booking amount will be returned to the guest (25% of the total booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee) OR whole advance amount can be adjusted against any trek within next 12 months.
3. Rescheduling of the tour/trek is applicable only once, after that if you want to cancel your tour/trek or reschedule it again, it is not possible and you do not get any refund.
4. If cancellations are made within 4 days from the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 100% of the total booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
5. If you book the tour/trek/activity by making a partial payment of the total booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 30 days from the date of travel. In this case, your booking will get canceled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
6. In case if your tour/trek/activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes, or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
7. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
8. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5