Pachmarhi Hill Station has a unique charm still it is extremely unexplored. We’ll be exploring the scenic hills of Pachmarhi and witness the mind-blowing sunset that installs a feeling of calm and peace within. The 2km hike takes you through dense and unexplored forests to a hilltop where you see the sun settling into the horizon. The start point of the hike must be reached at 4:30 PM. If staying at our Gypsy camps, our accommodating staff will gladly guide you to a mode of transportation that won’t take more than Rs.100 to reach the point. The return journey will also be included in the previously given amount.
Also See: Sangam Trek, Pachmarhi
It’s important to pay close attention to the instructions given out by the Naturalist who will be joining us. All our Naturalists are well trained and certified in the knowledge of the flora and fauna you’ll see along the way. We start our trek and make our way through the rich forests of Pachmarhi. We’re slowly and steadily making our way through to the sunset point. After an hour or so of walking, we reach the destination we started out for - the sunset point. Watch the entire sky turn into an orange oil painting as the sun dives into the beautiful hills. At this point, we serve you delicious snacks and tea, for that goes hand in hand with a good sunset right? Once the sun sets, it signals to move back through the same forests to the beginning spot. With the sunset warm in your heart, the hike comes to an end.
Also See: Patharchatta - Pency Pool Trek
Uncover the unknown with Pachmarhi tourism
Often called 'Satpura Ki Rani' translated as 'Queen of the Satpura'- Pachmarhi hill station resides in the valley of the Satpura Range, MP. Located about 200 kilometers south of Bhopal, the state capital. Besides, it is Madhya Pradesh's most beautiful hill station, offering a variety of unique Pachmarhi Treks.
Rising hills, plunging ravines, and ancient monoliths characterize the topography of Pachmarhi. In general, Panarpani Retreat reveals numerous streams descending the steep slopes of the Satpura Mountains, generating cascading falls and water pools at the foot. However, these are just some of the few things to do in Pachmarhi.
Head out for a wild escapade with *Moustache's Pachmarhi Trek Packages*, and explore the lush beauty of the Satpura Forest Range. Hike to several secret Pachmarhi falls, admire gorgeous hilltop views, visit mythological and early age caves, and whatnot. Uncover all the amazing adventures, hidden out there. Click HERE.
How about an UPGRADE to your boring nature camping?
After an exceptional experience of jungle camping over the jeep, Moustache has come up with another breakthrough concept in Central India. Introducing Hammock Tents, for the first time on the grounds of Madhya Pradesh. Introducing Hang-In The Nature.
It's time you Hang out in nature...Literally!!!
Get ready for a one-of-a-kind camping experience, relaxing in your hanging tents with a continuously flowing river or stream beneath you. Enjoy a laid-back experience, right in the lap of nature at Pachmarhi, MP. A unique jungle experience, hovering miles away from human society and any potential distractions.
And how about a riverside bonfire, enjoyed with savory BBQ meals and a Live jungle musical. Sounds calming right!! Afterward, you can retire in your floating tents watching a pitch-black sky full of stars. By the way, this is not the end. A soulful night is followed by a sunkissed morning full of chirping birds and a nature walk in the woods.
Know more about exciting Pachmarhi trip(s) available at our website. Visit www.moustachescapes.com or give us a call at +91 89291 00705.
Reach the requested spot 30 min before the scheduled slot.
1. Comfortable walking shoes
2. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
3. Hand Sanitizer & Extra face masks
1. A guided hike with Naturalist.
2. Tea with light snacks (Pakoda/Maggi/Boiled Egg/Bhel)
3. And lots of memories
1. In case if your activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of ""force majeure"", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
2. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
3. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
1. If cancellations are made 25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, no cancellation fee will be charged.
2. If cancellations are made between 4-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, EITHER 75% of the total booking amount will be returned to the guest (25% of the total booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee) OR whole advance amount can be adjusted against any trek within next 12 months.
3. If cancellations are made within 4 days from the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 100% of the total booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
4. If you book the tour/trek/activity by making a partial payment of the total booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 30 days from the date of travel. In this case, your booking will get canceled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
5. In case if your tour/trek/activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes, or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
6. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
7. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5