Desert Safari Jaisalmer : You arrive at the desert at the time of dusk. The sunsets slowly at its own pace as you look into the distance. It’s just you, your loved ones, and the vast desert. In a distance, you see a seating area - a sunset point. You relax your back into a cushion and watch the sun dissolve into the naked horizon. No buildings, no cars, no noise. Just you. Conversations spark up in the group and you don’t realize when the day turns into the night.
You see a fire burning at a distance. You will make your way to it. A comfortable sofa with a snug blanket awaits you. You sit down next to your friends, as comfortable as you can be. With a sigh of relief, you look up and find the most beautiful sight - the milky way. The whole world is somewhere else. It’s just you, your group, the dunes, the fire, and the sky.
You feel a little hungry and you call for a staff member by flashing a light. They escort you to your dinner table, which is dotted with a heart-shaped formation of lanterns around it. The waiter comes to take your order as a musician sets up their instrument for you. You enjoy the traditional Rajasthani food. Your private concert has begun with sparks of firework behind you!
After a hearty dinner, you’re ready to move to your tent. Right in the middle of the desert is a beautiful tent waiting for you. The stars twinkle on you as you walk towards your spacious tent. Sit outdoors for a while and talk for a bit, there’s no one around for miles.
The whole desert is yours.
Also See: Jaisalmer Desert Safari
Experience true Rajasthan as you set out on your Camel Safari Jaisalmer expedition. Let’s take you to the village of Kuldhara, infamous for its numerous stories of being haunted. Want to see if it is? Some thrilling dune bashing is up next as you settle into a 4x4 vehicle. Ride the dunes as you own them!
The dunes of Jaisalmer have a special magnetic charm that attracts all the people that visit them. The scenic views are magnificent as the horizon is right in front of the eyes. No building will block your view you'll see the day change its colors from sunrise to sunset. This trek is made keeping in mind providing an enhanced private experience to families and couples who wish the escape the daily hustle and bustle of life. The desert experience is moreover extremely refreshing since it brings you the feeling of true isolation. This whole experience is centered around making you feel like you're getting some quality alone time.
This package has all benefits for people who are looking to celebrate their special days like birthdays or anniversaries. Our exclusive tour caters to every small detail asked for by our guests, so don't hesitate to ask for special arrangements. From the beginning to the end of the trip, all the activity.
The trip starts from the Moustache Jaisalmer hostel and begins its way up to the haunted Kuldhara village which is infamous for many haunted stories attached to it. You will be riding high on camels, indulging in the true Rajasthani feels. A dune-bashing activity is sure to pump your adrenaline. You might see a tonne of mirages on your way so keep an eye out! The whole trip is centered around making it a wholesome experience for our guests so get ready to get acquainted with the true colors of Rajasthan. Come experience the true Desert Safari Jaisalmer!
Day 1: Safari Day
Start Point: Moustache Jaisalmer
Meals: High Tea and Dinner
Stay: Stay on the Dunes
Day 2: Departure
Air: Take a flight to Jaisalmer airport and take a shared cab to Moustache Jaisalmer which is just a walk distance from Jaisalmer Fort.
Road: Volvo transfers are available from Delhi, Jaipur, and other major cities around Jaisalmer, and from there take a walk to Moustache Jaisalmer.
Rail: Take a train to Jaisalmer railway station and from there you can take a tuk-tuk ride to reach Moustache Jaisalmer.
1. Shirts / T-shirts –2/3, Jeans
2. Lightweight floaters/sandals/slippers and walking shoes.
3. Cap / Hat to keep the strong sun away from your face
4. Sunglasses (UV Protected)
5. Sunscreen Lotion, Lip Balm
6. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
7. Personal toiletries
8. Hand Sanitizer
9. Extra face masks
1. You will be greeted by our ground team on your arrival at Moustache Jaisalmer.
2. Stay on day 1 on Traditional Indian Bed (Charpai, Mattress, pillow, and quilt), one can also opt for Family Tent stay on sharing basis.
3. All meals included
(i) Day 1 - High Tea and Dinner
(ii) Day 2 - Breakfast
4. Skilled local staff who have ample knowledge of the route
5. Camel ride included in the tour fees.
6. All transportation and sightseeing
8. Dune Bashing
9. Candle Light Dinner
10. Flavoured Hookah
11. Personal Fireworks (additional cost)
12. Personal Folk concert (additional cost)
13. Entry fees to Kuldhara are included in the package.
1. The above tour charges do not include the GST charges (5%).
2. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
3. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
1. If cancellations are made 26 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, no cancellation fee will be charged.
2. If cancellations are made between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 25% of the total package amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
3. If cancellations and rescheduling are made within 7 days from the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 100% of the total booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
4. Guest can reschedule the tour/trek/activity between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity (Depending on the availability), after this period no rescheduling can be done and no amount can be refunded.
5. Rescheduling of the tour/trek/activity is applicable only once, after that if you want to cancel or reschedule the trek/tour/activity again, it will not be possible and no refund will be processed.
6. If you book the tour/trek/activity by making a partial payment of the total booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 26 days from the date of travel. In this case, your booking will get canceled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
7. In case if your tour/trek/activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes, or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
8. In case if your tour/trek/activity gets cancelled because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes between 0-7 days from your date of travel, you will be eligible to reschedule the date of your trek/tour/activity or you can get a credit note of the amount paid, however no cash refund will be possible in this case.
9. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
10. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5