Cinnamon Vilufushi Maldives
Honeymoon, Resort In Maldives - Visit Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives, one of the best water villas in Maldives. A peaceful resort in Maldives which is more of an aquatic paradise, including the majestic Nurse Sharks!
Arrive at the Velana International Airport, where you will meet our representative. You will be guided to your hotel via Speedboat where you can check in to your Superior Beach Loft with twin sharing. Rest for a while and later, head for lunch enjoying luxury amenities for the rest of your day. Later, enjoy your hot meals and retire for the day.
Wake up to a white sand beach view from your elegant room. After you are done with your delicious breakfast, head out for thrilling water sports activities, particularly a one-of-a-kind ‘dive with sharks’ excursion. Apart from that, this luxury island resort has plenty of other water sports activities to enjoy. Including Diving, Snorkeling, as well as Motorized and Non-Motorized water sports.
Also See: Ellaidhoo Maldives By Cinnamon
The resort is a perfect answer to the best water villa in Maldives for honeymoon and family vacations, including a separate children’s play area for all the young ones. So no matter if you are looking for a family holiday stay or the best resort in Maldives for your honeymoon, the 3 Nights long experiential stay package is something that you should not miss.
Also See: Cinnamon Dhonveli Maldives
Check out of the hotel after you finish your breakfast and head back to the airport. The package ends here.
There's more at Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives
This luxurious 5-star private island resort in Maldives, is tucked away in the peaceful Vaavu Atoll. Providing you with all the time, you were awaiting to disconnect from reality. Due to its strategic location, this Maldives resort receives very little disturbance from boats and planes. As a result, wildlife is more likely to come to Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives, making it the best dive location in the vicinity.
Take a trip on lip-smacking exotic cuisine
Calories don't matter when you're on vacation! That's great news because Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives offers a variety of dining and drinking alternatives for its discerning visitors, including the main restaurant, a trendy pool bar, and a specialist seafood restaurant with musical dance performances.
Get ready for breakfast, lunch, and themed dinners, indulging in diverse and exotic cuisines at an all-you-can-eat buffet restaurant serving local and foreign cuisine. Please let us know ahead of time if you or anyone in your party has any dietary restrictions or allergies, and our culinary team will gladly accommodate your needs.
Drop by one of our three bars for a pleasant drink with your fellow vacationers. They offer a wide assortment of international beverages, including spirits, whisky, brandy, liqueurs, soft drinks, wine, and champagne.
A wellness experience in the middle of the sea
The tranquil spa at Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives specializes in Balinese treatments and is peacefully separated from the rest of the resort, giving another layer of enjoyment to your stay. This Maldives resort specializes in warm stone massage and Elemis Exotic Lime Bath.
The overwater spa features its own manicure and pedicure area. In addition to that, it has four couple's treatment rooms and two solo rooms with indoor showers. Every corner of the spa is adorned with minimal yet stylish décor, and each spa treatment is delivered with outstanding focus and attention to detail.
NOTE: It is to be kept in mind that dining, spa, and all the water sports activities at Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives, can be enjoyed at an additional cost at your own expense.
Surcharge Dates- During specific times of the year, such as around the holidays, surcharges will raise the room fee.
1. Sunscreen Lotion with UV protection.
2. Caps, sunglasses, swimwear.
3. Camera and accessories.
4. Take an international roaming plan for your mobile network.
1. If cancellations are made within 15 - 30 days prior to the start of the tour, 25% of the total amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
2. If cancellations are made within 15 days prior to the start of the tour, 100% of the total amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
3. Rescheduling of the tour/trek is applicable only once, after that if you want to cancel your tour/trek or reschedule it again, it is not possible and you do not get any refund.
4. If you book the tour by paying 50% of the booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 30 days from date of travel. In this case, your booking will get cancelled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
5. In case if your tour remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
6. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
7. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5