Budget Kashmir Tour, Trip, Holiday Packages - Kashmir is the pinnacle of natural beauty, and it is known across the world for it. Besides its snow-capped mountains, breathtaking valleys, and charming lakes, a walk around this paradise will soak your senses in immense pleasure. If you don't believe us, then get ready for a blissful Kashmir sightseeing trip. A journey to some of the most captivating places around Heaven on Earth. But first, you have to arrive in Srinagar.
Take a flight to Srinagar, where you’ll meet our team. Check in to your hotel, get refreshed, and head out for a small detour around the city. Pay homage to the ancient Shankaracharya temple and listen to many tales and legends associated with this famous temple. One is even connected to the arrival of Jesus Christ in India. The site of Shankaracharya temple Srinagar, also provides a panoramic view of the city of Srinagar. Later, end the day with a romantic Dal lake ride and retire back at your hotel.
Also See: Premium Kashmir Tour Package
Also See: Premium Kashmir Tour Package
Wake up to a fresh morning, enjoy your breakfast, and get ready for
a local sightseeing tour. Take a tour by visiting the Mughal Gardens, an
example of Islamic architecture and patronage of art. Starting with the 7
terraced garden- Pari Mahal, also known as The Palace of Fairies. Later,
visiting Chashme Shahi followed by the famous Shalimar Garden. The Shalimar
Bagh Srinagar was built in 1619, as a token of love from the Mughal Emperor
Jahangir to his beloved wife Nur Jahan.
After having a romantic stroll around the Mughal Garden, head back to your hotel and relax. As the next day, you will be driving to Gulmarg- the meadow of flowers. Spend the day on an excursion with thrilling and adventure activities. Glide in for some snowy action with skiing in Gulmarg. Once done, go for the Gondola cable car ride to the upland meadows of Kongdori. To have the view of the great Himalayas at the height of 14000 ft. is simply breathtaking.
The following day, wake up lazy and get transferred to Pahalgam after a savory breakfast. Check in to your hotel upon your arrival after which you can opt to enjoy the day at leisure. Or, head out to visit the most charming valleys of Kashmir- Betaab valley or Aru valley. Both of these valleys are noted for their scenic meadows, lakes, and mountains. Making it a popular tourist and camping site. Try some popular tourist activities such as trout fishing, trekking, horse riding, and plenty more.
Also See: Mesmerizing Tour of Kashmir
Also See: Mesmerizing Tour of Kashmir
The next morning, say goodbye to Pahalgam and move back towards
Srinagar. Once reaching, you can check into the charming houseboat in Kashmir.
Enjoy your day at leisure, admiring the lake views from your floating paradise.
Furthermore, hop on for an evening ride on Shikara, visiting the Floating
Gardens, Vegetable Gardens, Golden Lake, and inner marketplaces like Meena
Bazar, and canals. Afterward, get a unique dining experience over a lake and
later spend a night over the lake.
Finally, after spending an entire day and night stay at the Kashmir houseboat, get ready for the departure. We hope you have captured every bit of the trip as your everlasting memories of a perfect vacation in Kashmir. Pack your bags, have your breakfast, and get transferred to the airport. Marking the end of this trip to Kashmir.
Kashmir has always been a source of much love and attraction due to it's heavenly beauty. Everyone who steps foot here falls in love with the winding hills and lush green valleys. Come lose yourself in the vast pastures of Kashmir and the beautiful Mughal gardens. Budget Kashmir Tour awaits your presence!
By Air: Named Sheikh ul Alam Airport (IATA code SXR), Srinagar Airport is an international airport. This airport is well connected and airlines offer regular flights from Srinagar to Delhi, Mumbai and Chandigarh. The airport is placed just 15 km away from the center of the city.
Nearest Airport: Srinagar Airport, Srinagar
By Train: To reach Srinagar by train, one has to reach either Banihal railway station. From the Srinagar Railway station, you can hire Cabs / taxis to reach this magnificent place.
By Road: Srinagar is the capital of the Jammu and Kashmir UT. The city is well connected with major cities like Delhi (876 km), Chandigarh (646 km), Leh (424 km) and Jammu (258 km).There is good Bus service and Cab service available.
1. You will be greeted by our team on your arrival at Srinagar.
2. All stay on a sharing basis.
3. Meals on a MAP basis (Breakfast + Dinner). Starting from day 1 dinner to day 6 breakfast.
4. Complimentary Shikara Ride
5. Skilled local guide cum driver who has ample knowledge of the route.
6. All transportation from Srinagar to Srinagar and pick up and drop from the airport.
7. Vehicle will be used as per the number of persons traveling together
8. Driver allowance, road tax, fuel charges, parking & toll taxes
1. The above trek charges do not include the GST charges (5%).
2. Transportation - The charges of transportation to Aru & Betaab valley are not included in the package price. (It’s done by Union Taxi at Pahalgam and is on a direct payment basis.)
3. Momentum fess or any tickets of anything
4. At Gulmarg - Tanmarg to Gulmarg (15 Kms) you have to hire a local 4*4 taxi to reach Gulmarg due to heavy snowfall & local union.
5. At Sonmarg – Thajwas Glacier Cost Does Not Include.
6. Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
4. In case if your tour remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency, or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
5. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
6. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
· Pick up will be done according to the time who is arriving last in the group
· Drop will be done according to the time who is departing first from the group
1. If cancellations are made 25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, no cancellation fee will be charged.
2. If cancellations are made between 15-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, EITHER 75% of the total booking amount will be returned to the guest (25% of the total booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee)
3. Rescheduling of the tour/trek is applicable only once, after that if you want to cancel your tour/trek or reschedule it again, it is not possible and you do not get any refund.
4. If cancellations are made within 14 days from the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 100% of the total booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
5. If you book the tour/trek/activity by making a partial payment of the total booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 30 days from the date of travel. In this case, your booking will get canceled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
6. In case if your tour/trek/activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes, or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
7. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
8. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5