Camping in Kasol & Kheerganga - The Kasol, nestled in the Parvati valley is famous for its picturesque beauty all around, thrilling treks, delicious food, continuous roaring Parvati River and pleasing hospitality. In order to give you a brief experience about the valley we have come up with a short and everything included package. In this package, you stay at Kasol and trek to Chalal, and then to Kheerganga.
Also See: Kasol & Tosh Trek
Kheerganga is one of the most trekked destination from Kasol and is nestled deep in the Parvati Valley, the trek to Kheerganga is a treat to the soul as it offers a walk a pleasing walk through the lush green mountains, you pass through many waterfalls and continuous uphills and downhills sums up a great time at the destination. One of the main attractions of Kheerganga is the Sulphur Enriched Hot Spring, many travellers/trekkers around the globe trek to this place to take a dip and soak the positive energy of the Hot Water Spring of Kheerganga. On the route to Kheerganga you reach Barshaini which is known for the splendid views of confluence of Tosh & Parvati river.
Also See: Kasol Weekend Trip (Delhi to Delhi)
Chalal is one of the small villages in the Parvati Valley and is just 1.5 km from Kasol. The route to the villages passes through the cafes of Kasol and runs along the Parvati River. The Chalal is basically a hideout from the busy life of Kasol. While Kasol enjoys the limelight of the travellers, one should visit Chalal in order to experience the sheer beauty of the forest which is surrounded by the high peaks. This will be an easy hike and one must visit to soak the positivity of Chalal
The Day 3 will not be so long and will be a proper summarisation of the trek as you trek back to Barshaini, now you are much more aware of the local lifestyle of the people of Parvati valley.
Also See: Kasol Tosh Kheerganga Trek
Kheerganga is a very liked spot that people like to trek to especially when they're in Kasol. It's a beautiful little trek amidst forests and hiking trails that leads to a very satisfactory result in the end. Imagine trekking in the chilly and hilly regions of the mountains and landing up in a beautiful and naturally occurring hot water spring. Many people like to add this to their Kasol itinerary since it is a beautiful spot to relax at. The trip can be covered back and forth in just one day, adding to the reasons why it's so popular.
With Kasol turning into a more popular settlement, Chalal has gained an audience among travelers and hikers who go hiking, sleep beneath the sky, or sip warm chai while taking in the pure beauty of the great Himalayan backdrop. The incredible amount of travelers and tourists who visit Chalal has resulted in numerous events held deeper inside the woods, creating the ideal site hidden inside the hills beneath a magical night filled with stars that no other location on the earth can match. The joy of immersing oneself in the splendor of the hills and enjoying the modest lifestyle, however, still exists in the small hamlet of Chalal, giving it a stunning must-see for travelers all over the world. Camping in Kheerganga with Mustache is an unforgettable experience
Chalal, which is located at an elevation of about 5300 feet and is a thirty-minute journey from Kasol's major attraction, has continued to hold its old-world mountain hamlet rustic appeal. This tiny hamlet has been dubbed the "Isreal of Himachal Pradesh" for its location in the magnificent Parvati Valley of the Himalayas, with a magnificent panorama of winter weather peaks and towering pine trees. We welcome you to come Camping in Kasol with us.
1. Shirts / T-shirts –2/3, Jeans
2. Warm and thick Fleece / Full-sleeve Woollen sweater
3. Thermal inner wear (upper & lower), Scarf/muffler (optional)
4. Woollen cap, Woollen gloves, Woollen socks & regular socks (3-4 pairs)
5. Comfortable Hiking shoes (shoes with a thick sole are recommended)
6. Lightweight floaters/sandals/slippers
7. Raincoat / Poncho, Small light weight towel
8. Cap / Hat to keep the strong sun away from your face
9. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
10. Personal toiletries
1. You will be greeted by our ground team on your arrival to Kasol.
2. Transportation on Day 2 from Kasol to Barshaini and on Day 3 from Barshaini to Kasol.
3. All stays included
- Stay in Alpine tents at Kasol on a sharing basis.
- Stay in Alpine/Dome tents at Kheerganga on a sharing basis.
4. Meals Included on the basis of MAP plan (Breakfast and Dinner), Vegetarian Only
5. An experienced and a local trek guide.
6. Hot water for drinking purpose shall be provided on request.
1. The above trek charges does not include the GST charges (5%).
2. Personal essentials -
(i) Equipment - Trekking poles
(ii) Insurance - Personal and travel insurances.
(iii) Beverage - Mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages
(iv) Snacks - Chocolate, dry fruits, protein or nutrition bar.
(v) Entertainment - Camera or drone fees.
3. In case if your trek remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure" or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
4. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
5. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
1. If cancellations are made 26 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, no cancellation fee will be charged.
2. If cancellations are made between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 25% of the total package amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
3. If cancellations and rescheduling are made within 7 days from the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 100% of the total booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
4. Guest can reschedule the tour/trek/activity between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity (Depending on the availability), after this period no rescheduling can be done and no amount can be refunded.
5. Rescheduling of the tour/trek/activity is applicable only once, after that if you want to cancel or reschedule the trek/tour/activity again, it will not be possible and no refund will be processed.
6. If you book the tour/trek/activity by making a partial payment of the total booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 26 days from the date of travel. In this case, your booking will get canceled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
7. In case if your tour/trek/activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes, or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
8. In case if your tour/trek/activity gets cancelled because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes between 0-7 days from your date of travel, you will be eligible to reschedule the date of your trek/tour/activity or you can get a credit note of the amount paid, however no cash refund will be possible in this case.
9. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
10. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5