Hampta Pass Without Chandratal
Hampta Pass without Chandratal - Get along with Moustache Escapes on a dreamy trek to the Hampta Pass. A purely Himachali trek where the landscape changes as a movie frame. The entire hampta pass trek distance is adorned with scenic views and campsites with surreal beauty. Thus it gets hard for one to blink who truly wants to soak in the beauty of Hampta Pass Trek.
Also Check: Treks in Himachal
But before you enter the grandeur of beautiful landscapes, you need to arrive in Manali, the first point of the trek. Whereas, the Hampta Pass Trekking starts from Jobra, which is a driveway away from Manali. Begin your Hampta Pass Trek itinerary, hiking through the maple and pine trees with the Rani river flowing along your side. And as you ascend on the hampta pass altitude, you have already crossed two wooden bridges and a soft patch of forest covering the walnut and oak trees.
Fun Fact: The Hampta Pass is excellent for nature lovers & photographers. As the Hampta pass trek route treats you with a unique variety of exotic mountain wildflowers, that'll hold you in awe throughout the journey.
After you spend overnight camping at Chika, we'll continue our Hampta Pass Trek package to Balu Ka Ghera. It is a short meadow hike followed by a boulder section for a couple of hours, leading to a route on loose rocks to the campsite. But before you pitch the camps for day 2 of Hampta Pass night, enjoy the beautiful sunset behind the Hanuman Tibba peak. Later, have some rest as you'll be needing it to achieve the Hampta Pass height the following day.
Also Check: Triund Trek
On the 3rd day of the trek, pay extra attention to your hampta pass trek guide. As you'll be walking in the rockfall-prone area. After an hour you reach a plateau that gives the front view of the Deo Tibba peak. The hampta pass height in feet is roughly 14,000 ft and you can reach it after a 20 min vertical climb to the pass. Although it's the most challenging part in the entire Manali to Hampta Pass distance, it's also the most rewarding one. Get the bird-eye views of Kullu and Lahaul valley, with Deo Tibba peak standing in front. It's worth our hampta pass trek budget and TBH it's even more.
Once done, descend to a zig-zag path until you hit down the valley. After an hour you hit the base of the valley, pitch the tents and retire for the day. The following day, descend to Jobra from Balu Ka Ghera post breakfast and drive back to Manali. Thus, bidding goodbye to the scenic valley, marking the end of this trek.
For more information about Hampta Pass Trek such as the best time to visit, hampta pass temperature, or hampta pass weather, call us at +91 89291 00705.
● Wake up to a fresh morning, pack your bags and start your drive to Jobra, start your trek to Chika which is the final destination of the day.
● You traverse through the maple and pine trees with the Rani river flowing along your side, pass through two wooden bridges and a soft patch of forest covering the walnut and oak trees.
● After reaching the campsite rest and get yourself involved in the tent pitching activity, consume hot meals, and rest for the day at the campsite.
● Wake up have your breakfast, get ready for a trek to Bhalu Ka Ghera, You will be welcomed by the different colors of small flowers.
● Spot the snow flows melting and meeting the river while a group of mules feeds on the green grass.
● Few more meters into the trek, the terrain starts to get flatten as you move towards the bed of sand.
● Pitch your tents at the campsite and enjoy the beautiful sunset behind the Hanuman Tibba peak, have your hot meal and retire for the day.
● Wake up to fresh morning breakfast, start the day by crossing the mountains of Bhalu Ka Ghera.
● You are walking in the rockfall prone area, after an hour you reach a plateau that gives a front view of the Deo Tibba peak.
● As the descends end you start a 20 min vertical climb to 14,000 ft. Hampta Pass. You will be welcomed by great bird-eye views of Kullu and Lahaul valley, with Deo Tibba peak standing in front.
● After spending enough time at the pass, descend to a zig-zag path until you hit down the valley. After an hour you hit the base of the valley, pitch the tents and retire for the day.
● Wake to an exciting morning, and post breakfast descend to Jobra.
● With a heavy heart bid bye to the valley and move back to Manali, this will be your last adventure of the day.
● The scenic journey is a treat to the eyes and you enjoy each and every curve of it.
1. Stay in tents on a sharing basis from Day 1 to Day 3.
2. All meals included from Day 1 Lunch to Day 4 breakfast. Vegetarian meals will be served throughout the trek.
3. Skilled local staff and trek guide who have ample knowledge of the route.
4. Kitchen, dining, and toilet tents will be used during the trek.
5. Cooks/Helper for carrying common equipment like rations/tents/utensils/groceries.
6. All trek essentials included–
(i) Accommodation - tents, sleeping bags, sleeping mats, etc.
(ii) Safety equipment - A basic first aid kit with a portable oxygen cylinder.
(iii) Permit - forest and camping fee included.
7. Transportation from Manali to Jobra and back
1. The above trek charges do not include the GST charges (5%).
2. In case if your trek remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure" or by personal choice after
you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a refund, reschedule or replace any services that
remain unutilized by you.
3. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will
be borne by the Guest.
4. Anything which is not included in Inclusion
1. If cancellations are made 26 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, no cancellation fee will be charged.
2. If cancellations are made between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 25% of the total package amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
3. If cancellations and rescheduling are made within 7 days from the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 100% of the total booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
4. Guest can reschedule the tour/trek/activity between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity (Depending on the availability), after this period no rescheduling can be done and no amount can be refunded.
5. Rescheduling of the tour/trek/activity is applicable only once, after that if you want to cancel or reschedule the trek/tour/activity again, it will not be possible and no refund will be processed.
6. If you book the tour/trek/activity by making a partial payment of the total booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 26 days from the date of travel. In this case, your booking will get canceled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
7. In case if your tour/trek/activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes, or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
8. In case if your tour/trek/activity gets cancelled because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes between 0-7 days from your date of travel, you will be eligible to reschedule the date of your trek/tour/activity or you can get a credit note of the amount paid, however no cash refund will be possible in this case.
9. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
10. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5