Jaisalmer Desert Safari
Jaisalmer Desert Safari -
Jaisalmer makes you comfortable with its hospitality and warmth, and an
atmosphere of music and culture marks your hearts forever. Besides a visit to
the golden city the trip is incomplete without Moustache Escapes Jaisalmer desert safari camp package.
Can you imagine yourself sleeping on a Charpai, under the lights of billion
stars and in the middle of the vast desert? Get ready for an authentic desert
experience, with the best desert safari Jaisalmer, exclusively
curated for you. Sounds exceptionally unique. Just like our desert safari tour in Jaisalmer.
The Golden City of India – Jaisalmer, is a beautiful city wrapped in golden color from all sides. Capture the vibrant colors of the traditional city, as the Jaisalmer Desert Safari begins from Moustache Jaisalmer. You will be leaving for the safari, somewhere around mid-day. With a Jeep Safari our safari begins. Hop in for the adventure on wheels, racing on an off-road track. Whereas, admiring the wilderness and the beauty from the open jeep. The Jeep Safari ends with your arrival at Kuldhara- One of the most haunted villages in India. Get a thrilling experience of Dark Tourism with Thar desert safari Jaisalmer. It’s really a must-try adventure that’ll leave you with goosebumps.
The mystery of this secluded village, leaves every visitor to wonder- Why all the villagers left overnight? Well, you can discuss this topic on the next favourite thing on our luxury desert safari Jaisalmer. Enjoy a fulfilling camel ride for about 30-40 min, a popular tourist activity to do in Jaisalmer. Get a full-on nomadic experience riding these desert horses, in the middle of the desert, crossing a few Tribal villages and an Oasis too. The camel ride ends as you reach your Private Dune at Desert National Park. We weren’t kidding when we said- In the middle of nowhere. The spot is secluded away from all the hawkers, vendors, and any kind of tourist crowd. As our Jaisalmer desert safari cost doesn’t cover vendor sightseeing.
Our desert safari packages in Jaisalmer comes with an authentic Desert Life Experience. It all begins with greeting snacks upon your arrival. Spend your evening listening to folklores over a bonfire. Besides, you can also enjoy a LIVE folk dance and music performance on Special Request. The best part our royal desert safari camp Jaisalmer. Later on, watch how the meals used to be prepared on traditional Chulhas, as yours too will be prepared on that. Enjoy your Rajasthani meals over a Khaat, in a totally Desi Style. Lastly, head for a midnight sleep under the blanket of stars, out in the open desert. If not comfortable, you can switch from Khat bedding to Dome Tents anytime. As we want you have the best Jaisalmer desert safari camp experience.
P.S: On a fine night, you can also witness the Milky Way Galaxy from the desert. Excited to get your desert safari planners Jaisalmer? Book Now.
Wake up to the crimson sky after a wonderful Jaisalmer desert camp experience. Afterwards, freshen up, have your breakfast and get ready to move back. Take the last glimpse of the entire Jaisalmer desert safari as you head back riding the Camel for one last time. The ride ends as you reach your jeep, parked a few distances from Kuldhara. Get on the ride, which will return you back to the hostel by noon. After arrival, you can either freshen up and rest or head back to your destination. Thus, ending the best desert safari camps in Jaisalmer.
Who doesn’t want to camp under the twinkling stars, experiencing a lifetime experience of spending overnight in deserted dunes? It is the reason why Jaisalmer Desert Safari has grown with huge demand over the years. Several organizations have come up to offer you the chance to enjoy the camel safari Jaisalmer. But what if we tell you that their 10 minutes of Jaisalmer safari is not even a spec of what we offer you.
Try our Night Under Stars Exclusive package. Enjoy personalized packages with fireworks, bonfires, private performances, and traditional Rajasthani food. Book a package for the Night Under the Stars today!
Start/End Point: Moustache Jaisalmer
Meals: High Tea and Dinner
Stay: Stay on the Dunes
Air: Take a flight to Jaisalmer airport and take a shared cab to Moustache Jaisalmer which is just a walk distance from Jaisalmer Fort.
Road: Volvo transfers are available from Delhi, Jaipur and other major cities around to Jaisalmer and from there take a walk to Moustache Jaisalmer.Rail: Take a train to Jaisalmer railway station and from there you can take a tuk-tuk ride to reach Moustache Jaisalmer
1. Shirts / T-shirts –2/3, Jeans
2. Lightweight floaters/sandals/slippers and walking shoes.
3. Cap / Hat to keep the strong sun away from your face
4. Sun glasses (UV Protected)
5. Sunscreen Lotion, Lip Balm
6. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
7. Personal toiletries
8. Hand Sanitizer
9. Extra face masks
will be greeted by our ground team on your arrival at Moustache Jaisalmer.
2. Stay on day 1 on Traditional Indian Bed (Charpai, Matress, pillow, and quilt), one can also opt for tent stay on sharing basis.
3. All meals included
(i) Day 1 - High Tea - Dinner
(ii) Day 2 - Breakfast
4. Skilled local staff who have ample knowledge of the route
5. Camel ride included in the tour fees.
6. Transportation from Moustache Jaisalmer on day 1 to back to Moustache Jaisalmer on day 2 is included, drive charges to Kuldhara, Oasis and to dune area is included in the tour fees.
7. Bonfire is included at Dunes area.
8. Jeep transfers
9. Entry fees to Kuldhara is included in the package.
1. The above tour charges do not include the GST charges (5%).
2. Personal essentials -
(i) Beverage - Bottled or canned beverages
(ii) Snacks - Chocolate, dry fruits, protein or nutrition bar.
(iii) Entertainment - Camera or drone fees.
3. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
4. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
1. If cancellations are made 26 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, no cancellation fee will be charged.
2. If cancellations are made between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 25% of the total package amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
3. If cancellations and rescheduling are made within 7 days from the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 100% of the total booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
4. Guest can reschedule the tour/trek/activity between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity (Depending on the availability), after this period no rescheduling can be done and no amount can be refunded.
5. Rescheduling of the tour/trek/activity is applicable only once, after that if you want to cancel or reschedule the trek/tour/activity again, it will not be possible and no refund will be processed.
6. If you book the tour/trek/activity by making a partial payment of the total booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 26 days from the date of travel. In this case, your booking will get canceled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
7. In case if your tour/trek/activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes, or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
8. In case if your tour/trek/activity gets cancelled because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes between 0-7 days from your date of travel, you will be eligible to reschedule the date of your trek/tour/activity or you can get a credit note of the amount paid, however no cash refund will be possible in this case.
9. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
10. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5