South Goa Tour - Goa is not only what you think or people perceive it to be. It is beyond a mere series of buzzing beaches and crowdy parties. Just the way you flip the coin to discover the other side, you also need to flip the face of Goa to discover a much different world of peaceful beaches and astonishing churches.
How about shifting a little from thriving North Goa and exploring the tranquillity and a sense of aesthetics on the weary old street of South Goa. If North Goa offers you the amusement of pleasant scooty rides or beach water activities, South Goa sightseeing offers you the comfort of extremely solemn white beaches and vibrant traditions of myriad cultures.
Also See: North Goa Tour
Tourist places in South Goa include not only elegant churches but several important temples and historical buildings to scout for. South Goa trip inhabits a strangely different air itself. The moment you cross the virtual boundary of the North, you will yourself understand the pleasing vibe in the air.
Also See: Scuba Diving in Goa Combo
Our South Goa Special Tour package consists of visits to other places too such as St. Agustin Tower and Se Cathedral Church. This is an ideal package for people who wish to unearth the surprises of South Goa. Join us to ride through some new adventures of the party capital of India.
South Goa Tour
Start/End Point: Candolim, Calangute, baga, anjuna, arpora, porvorim
Start/End Time: 8:45 am to 7:30 pm
For further details regarding South Goa sightseeing packages, South Goa sightseeing package by car, South Goa trip plan, South Goa tour by taxi, , South Goa holiday packages, South Goa excursions, tours and travels in South Goa, call us or write to us today!
Air: Take a flight to Goa airport (You have frequent direct and connecting flights from most of the metropolitan cities). You can either book your accommodation with us at Moustache Goa or where ever you wish to. After freshening up, report at one of the requested spot.
Rail: Reserve a seat at one of the trains to Madgaon Railway station, Goa (You have very frequent trains available from most of the cities in India). You can either book your accommodation with us at Moustache Goa or where ever you wish to. After freshening up, report at one of the requested spot.
Bus: Reserve a seat at one of the buses to the bus station, Goa (You have very frequent sleeper and non-sleeper buses available from Pune, Bombay, and Bangaluru). You can either book your accommodation with us at Moustache Goa or where ever you wish to. After freshening up, report at one of the requested spot.
1. Comfortable sports shoes
2. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
3. Hand Sanitizer & extra face masks
4. Action camera (at your own risk)
5. 2 pair of clothes and towels
1. Attraction points as stated in the itinerary.
2. Pickup & Drop from the stated points.
3. Driver cum guide.
1. In case if your activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of ""force majeure"", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
2. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
3. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
1. If cancellations are made 25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, no cancellation fee will be charged.
2. If cancellations are made between 4-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, EITHER 75% of the total booking amount will be returned to the guest (25% of the total booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee) OR whole advance amount can be adjusted against any trek within next 12 months.
3. If cancellations are made within 4 days from the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 100% of the total booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
4. If you book the tour/trek/activity by making a partial payment of the total booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 30 days from the date of travel. In this case, your booking will get canceled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
5. In case if your tour/trek/activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes, or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
6. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
7. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5