Start / Endpoint: Moustache Pushkar
Start time: 4:30 pm onwards
Distance: 5 km both side
You have a whole of morning and afternoon to yourself. Enjoy the narrow buzzing streets of Pushkar and don’t forget to get yourself a hippy souvenir of 'Where is Pushkar'!
At 4 o’clock, our tour to the sunset point will start, so it is important that you and your pals reach the Moustache Pushkar will in time. Come, meet us in the hall and say hi to us. Once everyone has gathered up and are ready to start the walk, we will have a short briefing session to explain the tour.
The moment you leave the Moustache, the road will take you through the authentic ancient village of Rajasthan. It is a perfect time to watch and understand the mechanism of an India village. If you have got a chance, go befriend the locals and hear some stupendous stories to laugh on!
Next comes our tea and Samosa time. On the way, we will provide a cup of tea with a plate of tasty samosas. If you want, we can also get them packed and bring them to the sunset point. Though, they are a perfect combination.
After you have enjoyed the evening snacks, we will finally proceed for the hike. It's going to be a small hike but definitely fun to pursue. As you move upward, the town gets smaller and distance increases from you. It’s an amazing sight to behold as the hills are not very tall like the Himalayas yet they are huge to take you at a certain elevation. It looks like a ridge where you can walk and hop onto next hill just by walking.
When you will reach the top, you will understand why we were so excited about the sunset point. You will have the entire Pushkar and its people on one side and the entire Aravalli range on the other. The height at which the temple is situated is amazing to know. So, you will have Savitri temple, a tangerine sunset to savour and the twinkling Pushkar to watch, all at one place – The sunset point.
After you are filled with satisfaction and a sense of joy, start hiking down with your friends and proceed towards the hostel. Do not forget, this is the best time to share stories and learn a billion things about your pals and the guide. Enjoy till the last step.
Once you have reached our hostel – Moustache Pushkar, time to say goodbye! We hope to see you super soon for yet another exciting journey.
1. Comfortable Hiking shoes
2. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
3. Personal toiletries
4. Hand Sanitizer
5. Extra face masks
1. Local refreshments
(i) 2 samosa/kachori with tea
(ii) 1 packed water bottle of 1 ltr.
2. Guide fees is included.
3. And lots of memories.
1. In case if your trek remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
2. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
3. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
1. If cancellations are made 26 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, no cancellation fee will be charged.
2. If cancellations are made between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 25% of the total package amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
3. If cancellations and rescheduling are made within 7 days from the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 100% of the total booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
4. Guest can reschedule the tour/trek/activity between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity (Depending on the availability), after this period no rescheduling can be done and no amount can be refunded.
5. Rescheduling of the tour/trek/activity is applicable only once, after that if you want to cancel or reschedule the trek/tour/activity again, it will not be possible and no refund will be processed.
6. If you book the tour/trek/activity by making a partial payment of the total booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 26 days from the date of travel. In this case, your booking will get canceled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
7. In case if your tour/trek/activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes, or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
8. In case if your tour/trek/activity gets cancelled because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes between 0-7 days from your date of travel, you will be eligible to reschedule the date of your trek/tour/activity or you can get a credit note of the amount paid, however no cash refund will be possible in this case.
9. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
10. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5