Dudhsagar Waterfall Trip In Goa - Goa - The king of magnificent beaches and crazy parties is a place which none of us can ever miss visiting. What have you done, if you haven’t been to Goa! It’s one of those towns which bewitches you for life and etches its memories deep in your heart. The liberating scooty drive on the roads, skin tanning on the sunkissed beaches, and the insane parties at night are a few of the things which make Goa the best place to plan your holidays.
But the palette of Goa doesn’t carry only these colors, but other vibrant colors of astonishing waterfalls, holy churches, and spectacular plantations. Moustache brings you a chance to witness the not so traversed side of Goa. The side which will further make you fall in love with the city.
Dudhsagar Falls, Goa which literally translates into ‘Sea of Milk’ is the highest and the in the best waterfalls in Goa. Amongst all the waterfalls near Goa, Dudhsagar simply out stands them all. Sitting at an astonishing height of 310 m (1017 ft.) it flows in multiple sparkling streams through several floors coming down and making a beautiful pond for the tourists to admire and bath in. The waterfall situated deep in the western forests is perfectly ideal for people who want to escape the buzzing of Goa and spend a quiet and peaceful afternoon.
Also See: Scuba Diving in Goa Combo
Guess what, if you have watched the famous ‘Chennai Express’ movie, then you know which waterfall we are talking about. The gorgeous multi-streamed waterfalls in Goa charms your soul and forces you to stay as long as possible. Though there is no particular best time to visit Dudhsagar waterfalls, but in monsoons, the beauty increases exponentially.
Also See: Resort in Goa
Apart from the falls, we will also take you to a beautiful spice plantation. The incredible plantation will offer you a rare chance to witness the cultivation and all the processes involved in it. What’s more exciting is its exceptional landscape. The farm holds a large verdant clearing seeming more like a grassland from far.
This package offers you the adventure of a jeep safari experience, thrill of amazing waterfall sightseeing, and spices of a spice plantation. Isn’t it like an all in one package?
Dudhsagar waterfall trek requires you to take one whole day out of your Goa trip to explore it but trust us, it would be worth it. The trip starts from one of the designated pickup points. You can pick whichever one is closer to you. Witness the beauty of Dudhsagar from a distance, doesn't It look like milk flowing from the top of a mountain? Well, now you know how it got its name. The water flows with such velocity that its water bubbles make it look almost white, just like a river of milk. Once you reach the waterfall, you will notice a serene pond being filled by the high falling water. Take a dip in it if you'd like, but make sure to remember to get an extra pair of clothes when planning to jump in a waterfall for your own comfort.
Next, we move on to an exciting section of your amazing day trip to the Dudhsagar falls. We'll be going to explore some refreshing spice plantations where you can observe closely how spice plants are cultivated from seed to spice. Doesn't it sound amazing? Authentic Indian spices are brewing in front of your very eyes. You must be familiar with these spices in your pantries, you might even be consuming them on a daily basis. Now you get to see them grow. On our way back, let's explore a beautiful church as a sweet ending to the trip. Looks like a fun-filled pack right. Book your Dudhsagar waterfalls in Goa.
For further details regarding Panjim to Dudhsagar, Dudhsagar to goa, dudhsagar falls timings, where is dudhsagar waterfall, Dudhsagar falls in monsoon, jeep rent in goa, Dudhsagar by road, call us or write to us!
1. Comfortable sports shoes
2. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
3. Hand Sanitizer & extra face masks
4. Action camera (at your own risk)
5. 2 pair of clothes and towel
1. Pick up/ Drop from the stated points
2. 1 Hour visit to Dudhsagar Falls
3. Visit to Spice Plantation and Old Church (sightseeing)
4. Transit fees
5. Buffet Lunch(Veg & Non-Veg)
1. In case if your activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
2. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
3. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
1. If cancellations are made 25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, no cancellation fee will be charged.
2. If cancellations are made between 4-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, EITHER 75% of the total booking amount will be returned to the guest (25% of the total booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee) OR whole advance amount can be adjusted against any trek within next 12 months.
3. If cancellations are made within 4 days from the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 100% of the total booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
4. If you book the tour/trek/activity by making a partial payment of the total booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 30 days from the date of travel. In this case, your booking will get canceled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
5. In case if your tour/trek/activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes, or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
6. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
7. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5