Bahubali Hill Sunset Tour, Udaipur
Sunset Tour Udaipur - Wouldn’t it be thrilling to sit on the top of a hill surrounded by sparkling blue-greenish water and get lost in the magnetism of eternal yellow-reddish sunset?
Udaipur - The city of Lakes and breath-taking dawns, is one of the most attractive towns to visit in Rajasthan. With a pleasing aura of modernity, natural beauty, traditionality, and charm, this town amazes one and all who comes to dip in the waters of enchantment. Interestingly, Udaipur is a very unique town in Rajasthan. If you walk through the roads and the markets, you get a sense of a Rajasthan town but the moment you drive down to the outskirts of the town, a very different atmosphere seems to take in.
It's like, suddenly you get ported to a hill station. Roads full of verdant meadows, dense forests, and occasional sparkling ponds take you through routes that look like you are driving in a valley somewhere in Himachal Pradesh. But that's the beauty of this lovely town. It amazes you at every corner! Udaipur is an ideal place for you to spend some quiet days full of aesthetics and natural beauty. The city inhabits several gigantic forts and magnificent haveli too. It seems the entire architecture of the city and the buildings has been inspired somewhat by the ancient forts and palaces.
Also See: Udaipur City Walking Tour
The city of Dawns as one of the titles speak volumes about the city. A city where you can observe one of the best sunsets in the entire country is also unmatched in terms of its sunsets too! But guess what, we aren’t talking about a mundane sunset which you can see from any corner of the city. Badi Lake, Udaipur which is only 12 km away from the city is situated just behind the Bahubali hills.
History says, this lake was artificially built by the mighty ruler - Maharana Raj Singh to minimize the horrendous effects of one of the famine. He also named the lake Jiyan Sagar after his mother Jana Devi. The lake is a freshwater lake that is overlooked by sturdy and rocky bahubali hills, and that's the catch here. Badi lake is considered one of the most beautiful lakes amongst all the other Udaipur lakes. With the perfect location and atmosphere, it offers you absolute tranquillity and serenity.
Also See: Kumbhalgarh Tour, Udaipur
Bahubali hill sunset tour takes you through an experience of thrill and adventure balanced with the serenity of sunset and its charm. Bahubali hills, Udaipur are a set of a few short mountains which are surrounded by the glittering Badi Lake. One has to hike for about 15 - 20 minutes over sporadic rocks to reach the top of the hill. Lately, sunset tours of Bahubali hills have started to attract a lot of attention from the people who wish to spend a quiet peaceful evening and get lost in the charm of a tangerine sunset.
Please be cautious and don’t get confused about Bahubali hills with Bahubali waterfall and Bahubali palace. They are not the same as the Badi lake or the hills.
Bade Lake is Asia’s largest manmade lake. Surrounded by gigantic brown hills, Badi lake is nestled in the middle of mountain ranges and boasts a breathtaking landscape with an amazing sunset point Udaipur. A quiet sunset at the top with a plate of Maggi and a cup of tea is the best end one can seek to a trip.
Looking for a stay in Udaipur?
Moustache Udaipur Luxuria is one of the best luxury resorts in Udaipur. It faces the beloved Lake Pichola known for its picturesque views and dazzling sceneries. You can see boats roaming about on the lake all day and night long from the comfort of your room. Every room is built keeping in mind the utmost comfort and luxury.
Looking for a hostel in Udaipur?
Moustache Udaipur backpacking hostel sits right in the hotspot of activity and is ideal if you're looking for a more backpacking style of stay. The hostel is within walking distance of the mail market and many renowned temples.
Looking for a stay along with your sunset tour? Book Moustache!
Start Point: Moustache Udaipur
Start Time: Summer - 3:30 pm, Winters - 3 pm (3 - 4 hours)
Total Travel: 25 km
The tour ends here.
1. Comfortable Hiking shoes
2. Cap / Hat to keep the sun rays away from your face
3. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
4. Personal toiletries
5. Hand Sanitizer
6. Extra face masks
1. Local refreshments
(i) Evening snacks - Chips/ 2 Samosa/ 2 Kachori or similar
(ii) Water Bottle - Drinking water bottle of Bisleri/Bailey or similar
2. Guide fees.
3. Tuk Tuk 0r Auto ride from and to Moustache Udaipur is included.
4. And lots of memories
1. In case if your tour remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
2. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
3. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
4. Any entry fees to any monument.
1. If cancellations are made 25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, no cancellation fee will be charged.
2. If cancellations are made between 7-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, EITHER 75% of the total package amount will be returned to the guest (25% of the total package amount will be charged as cancellation fee) OR whole advance amount can be adjusted against any trek within next 12 months.
3. Rescheduling of the tour/trek is applicable only once, after that if you want to cancel your tour/trek or reschedule it again, it is not possible and you do not get any refund.
4. If cancellations and rescheduling are made within 7 days from the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 100% of the total booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
5. If you book the tour/trek/activity by making a partial payment of the total booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 30 days from the date of travel. In this case, your booking will get canceled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
6. In case if your tour/trek/activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes, or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
7. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
8. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5