Snorkeling in Goa - Imagine yourself, laying bare on a white sand island, sipping a pint, watching the warming sun glowing your skin, and clear blue sea occasionally caressing your body, doesn’t it look like a Dicaprio movie scene? Well then, welcome to the Hawaii of India, the party capital of our grand country - The casino hub city, Goa.
A prized possession, a conquered city of India - Goa is a land of lavish greenery and traditional churches, thriving beaches and freakish people. It’s a country of its own within the country of India, with a breeze of freedom, adventure, leisure, and uncertainty. Nothing in Goa can ever be planned, and nothing unplanned can ever be boring in Goa.
It’s an ideal escape in the harsh winters of December, a perfect place to sunkiss and get tanned under the comfortably shining sun.
Making Goa trips in college was like eating a meal in the hostel every day. But have you ever been able to drive down to Goa in actual? If not, you should really start finding some time for yourself and make an instant plan for a trip to Goa. Goa rides of monstrous bullet bikes or comfortable scooties are something which you cannot match to anything anywhere in entire India.
Also See: Adventure Party Boat Ride In Goa
Snorkeling in Goa is one of the best water sports in Goa one can find to pursue the essence of peace, self-fulfillment, and adventure in a quiet little island of one’s own. If you are someone who dreads to dive deep in the ocean but intrigues to observe the vast magnificent underwater world, Goa snorkeling is an ultimate window to achieve your dreams. Amongst the best watersports in Goa, snorkeling stands out the most fun activity with absolutely no danger, no anxiety, and fear at all. It's a recreational activity which not only rejuvenates you but also makes you see wonders of this beautiful under water world.
Also See: Scuba Diving in Goa Combo
What is Snorkeling? Snorkelling in Goa is a water sports activity in which you swim over the surface of the water with a snorkel attached to your mouth to breath while keeping your face partially underwater. This helps the swimmer not to dive deep but by only staying on the surface, being able to observe glittering colourful corals and the world of fishes.
The world of underwater exploration is never-ending and very beautiful. Snorkeling activity is an easy and efficient way of seeing aquatic beauty. You will take a beautiful jetty ride from the designated jetty point. A speed boat ride will take you around the island from where (if you're fortunate enough) you'll be able to spot some graceful dolphins. They dive in and out of the water in a swift motion and elegant dips. This activity will make you feel fortunate enough to be a part of this tour.
Once you arrive at Grande Island, you can proceed to explore it on your own. It's famous for many water sports activities like scuba diving, parasailing, banana boat ride, etc. Explore all these activities on your and get ready for your snorkeling experience. Before the activity starts, you will be instructed about all the rules to follow before the trip begins. You will have a snorkeling tube through which you can breathe. The whole process will be well explained by the instructor, so make sure you listen carefully. You'd be able to see the beautiful fish under the water swimming in their natural habitat. Various corals with strange textures can also be seen in your snorkeling experience. Moustache organizes the best snorkeling in Goa, so gear up and come on over.
For further details regarding Monkey Island Goa, Grand Island trip Goa, Snorkeling in Goa price, Snorkelling in Goa, Monkey Island in goa, Goa Snorkelling, and best Snorkeling in Goa, please call us or write to us today!
1. Comfortable sports shoes
2. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
3. Hand Sanitizer & extra face masks
4. Action camera (at your own risk)
5. 2 pair of clothes and towels
1. Jetty ride of 30-40 min to Grande island, Snorkeling
2. New and high quality branded equipment.
3. Instructor fees.
4. Packed Breakfast & Buffet Lunch(Veg & Non-Veg).
5. 2 pints of Beer with Soft drinks.
6. Pickup from Calangute, Baga, Candolim, Anjuna, Miramar(Panjim) and Arpora and, drop to end destination.
1. In case if your activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of ""force majeure"", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
2. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
3. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
1. If cancellations are made 25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, no cancellation fee will be charged.
2. If cancellations are made between 4-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, EITHER 75% of the total booking amount will be returned to the guest (25% of the total booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee) OR whole advance amount can be adjusted against any trek within next 12 months.
3. Rescheduling of the tour/trek is applicable only once, after that if you want to cancel your tour/trek or reschedule it again, it is not possible and you do not get any refund.
4. If cancellations are made within 4 days from the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 100% of the total booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
5. If you book the tour/trek/activity by making a partial payment of the total booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 30 days from the date of travel. In this case, your booking will get canceled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
6. In case if your tour/trek/activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes, or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
7. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
8. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5