Private Hot Air Balloon Jaipur
Private Hot Air Balloon Ride Jaipur - A hot air balloon ride takes you on a flight above the outskirts of Jaipur over the hills about 60 minutes. The flight hovers around the historical Samoda Palace and traditional Samoda village. You get to see an astonishing bird’s eye view of the untouched lush green area of Jaipur’s outskirts and the city.
Private air balloon ride is perfect for those who wish to have Pre-Wedding shoots, Proposals, or Anniversaries. It is also an ideal ride for the people who want to spend some alone time with their partner flying in the open air.
Hot air balloon experience is once in a lifetime experience. It gives you a chance to witness an aerial view which not even an airplane can offer you. Just you and your friends flying open in the air at 3500 ft. becomes the best time of your life.
This is a complete package which gives you the luxury of hassle-free pickup and drop, snacks with a cup of tea, and all the up-to-date safety gears. So, you don’t have to worry about anything, just hop in with us and enjoy the magnificent ride.
(For further queries regarding hot air balloon Jaipur price, private air balloon ride, private hot air balloon ride for 2, call us or write to us today!)
What other things to do in Jaipur?
Bursting with ornate palaces and imposing forts, the city of Jaipur was always a favorite spot for history buffs and art & culture lovers. And with the rise of netizens, it's the new favorite spot for Instagrammers, photographers, bloggers, and influencers.
Drop by the ancient corridors of Amer Fort, which was once walked down by royalties, filling your belly with some authentic Dal-Bati-Churma, in a total desi style. Grabbing souvenirs from the local markets, and snapping poses in the vibrant backdrops behind.
Following your exploration to the royal corners of Jaipur, take a trip to Ranthambore- one of the country's most prominent tiger reserves. Popularly known for preserving the Royal Bengal Tiger, which can be heard roaring if you travel farther into the woods. Seeing these majestic beasts in their natural surroundings is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. So, don't miss it while visiting the Pink City.
With plenty of things to try in Jaipur, which one would you like to try first?
Book Now to explore them all.
Where to stay in Jaipur?
Jaipur has several accommodation options for all types of price ranges. But if you are planning to spend more on travelling than just staying, then nothing can beat our budget-friendly hostel in Jaipur. Come, stay at Moustache Jaipur, a one-of-a-kind backpacker hostel in Jaipur that'll stamp its impression for a lifetime.
From comfy dorms and rooms stays, to the rooftop restaurant with pool, to super amazing staff to its amazing sightseeing and food tours (on request), this backpacker hostel is all decked up to host you. Located right in the heart of the city, close to all the popular spots like Hawa Mahal, Jal Mahal, and more. Click here to know more.
How to reach Jaipur?
Via Train: The nearest railway station is Jaipur Railway, which is located in the city centre of Jaipur and runs trains to and from all parts of India regularly.
Via Flight: The nearest airport is Jaipur International Airport, which is 10 kilometers from the city's center. Daily flights are accessible from India's major cities.
Via Road: Sindhi Camp, Jaipur is the main bus station of the city that is easily accessible from the adjacent metro cities daily. If travelling from Delhi, take the Yamuna Expressway that connects Jaipur to Delhi.
Start/End Point: Jaipur
Meal Included: Light Snacks + Tea/Coffee
Duration: 60 Min
• Please note that we have an option of either morning or evening flight. The Morning flight starts at 5:30 am and the evening flight starts at 3:30 pm. Choose according to your convenience.
• After you have chosen your preferred flight timing, confirm your pickup point. Coordinate with our local guide and report at the pickup point. You can choose your pickup point anywhere in Jaipur city.
• Enjoy the drive to the flight location. During the drive, you will also be provided with a water bottle.
• Once you have reached the activity point, you will first be served with hot and light snacks along with tea/coffee. Savour your food.
• Post snack time, our pilot will brief you about the Hot Air Balloon Dos & Don’ts. Clear out as many doubts you have then and there.
• Get excited, it's time to fly high! Hop in the balloon and start the flight. The flight starts from a village and will gradually catch the height.
• The moment you catch enough height, you will be able to have a bird’s eye view of the entire city. You will see several glowing forts, busy roads, and antique villages gasping at you.
• The entire ride will be of approximately 60 minutes. The views from it are breath-taking and absolutely stunning. Enjoy the magnificent ride and then touch down.
• Once you are through with the flight and had enough fun, hop in the car and get dropped at your respective pickup points.
• Here our trip ends. Moustache sincerely thanks for choosing us and giving us this opportunity to serve you well.
Take a bus/Flight/Train to Jaipur and book yourself a stay option and as per your convenience select the morning or evening variant.
1. Comfortable Walking shoes
2. Cap / Hat to keep the sunrays away from your face
3. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
4. Personal toiletries
5. Hand Sanitizer
6. Extra face masks
1. Pick up & Drop from & to any location within Jaipur
2. Light Snacks + Tea/Coffee (Separate Table)
3. Hot Air Balloon Charges
1. In case if your activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of ""force majeure"", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
2. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
3. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
1. If cancellations are made 26 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, no cancellation fee will be charged.
2. If cancellations are made between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 25% of the total package amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
3. If cancellations and rescheduling are made within 7 days from the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 100% of the total booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
4. Guest can reschedule the tour/trek/activity between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity (Depending on the availability), after this period no rescheduling can be done and no amount can be refunded.
5. Rescheduling of the tour/trek/activity is applicable only once, after that if you want to cancel or reschedule the trek/tour/activity again, it will not be possible and no refund will be processed.
6. If you book the tour/trek/activity by making a partial payment of the total booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 26 days from the date of travel. In this case, your booking will get canceled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
7. In case if your tour/trek/activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes, or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
8. In case if your tour/trek/activity gets cancelled because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes between 0-7 days from your date of travel, you will be eligible to reschedule the date of your trek/tour/activity or you can get a credit note of the amount paid, however no cash refund will be possible in this case.
9. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
10. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Q. Are the flights available all year?
Q. From where do we take off?
The take-off and landing spot is situated on the outskirts of Jaipur.
Q. At what time, the balloon flight starts?
You can either have the morning flight option or go for the evening flight session.
Q. Is there any flight route map?
No. You will be gliding above the old Jaipur city.
Q. How many people will be in the balloon?
The balloon safari in Jaipur can accommodate max of 8 to 10 people at a time, including the pilot.
Q. Is there any age or weight restriction?
Q. Am I covered by insurance?
Insurance is not included in the package. However, people can opt for an insurance from the third party.
Average Rating 4.5