Paragliding is one of the recreational and at the same time adventurous activities. The Paragliding in Manali is like a dream come true activity as you will be flying over the valley with a head to head view of the snow-capped Himalayas.
The activity commences at the Solang valley, which is again a hub to many adventures and sports activity, one can opt for many snow-based activities or you just simply opt for the Paragliding. The activity starts with a gondola ride from the Solang valley to the take off point, which will again be very fascinating as you go upwards in the mountains with the Solang Valley down below, after a 10 - 15 min briefing about the flight by the pilot you run to take a powerful jump from the cliff and fly over the valley with the Beas river flowing around.
Also See: Paragliding in Bir Billing
This 15 min will be very exciting as well as very thrilling, the pilot will ask you to try some of the activities during the flight which has its own presence and in total will come out as a perfect activity. It is a must-do activity if you are in or coming to the beautiful hill station of Manali.
Also if you are arriving in a group, then the transportation can be arranged at an additional cost. The information about such in the bookings should be informed 24 hours prior to the start date.
What other things to do in Manali?
Manali is a fantastic hill station that never lets its guests down. Manali is a place of contrasts, with an unending list of things to do. Manali has it all for a traveller, from adventurous activities to scenic tours to delectable regional cuisine at lively cafes.
Enjoy your snowy rendezvous with skiing in the famed Solang Valley near Manali, or conquer the harsh currents of water with river rafting in Manali. In Manali, this is one of the most popular adventure activities. Aside from that, go hiking to appreciate the beauty of tranquil landscapes.
With a long list of adventure activities, Manali is abundant with thrilling activities. Check them all out. Visit our website www.moustachescapes.com or call +91 89291 00705 for bookings and more.
How to reach Manali?
By Train: The nearest railway station to Manali is Joginder Nagar, which is connected to several key cities around the country. Ambala and Chandigarh are two other train stations that might get you to Manali.
By Air: Kullu Manali Airport is the closest airport to Manali and is located 50 kilometers from the town. This airport is served by direct domestic flights from Delhi and Chandigarh.
By Road: A large network of state-run and privately owned buses connects Manali to major tourist sites including New Delhi, Shimla, Kullu, and Leh.
How about a staycation in Manali?
Especially famous among the crazy community of backpackers and escapers, Moustache Hostel Manali is the true companion for the adventurer in you. Situated nearby the Old Manali Bridge, Moustache Hostel Manali lies in close vicinity to all the popular tourist spots.
Besides, how about waking up to the sounds of nature? The hostel faces the fresh-flowing river Manaslu in its front, that'll make you forget about your boring alarm. And, why not when you rise with the chirping tones of the birds & the gushing river, enjoying the best mornings of your life.
Moreover, you can plan various sightseeing tours around the town. Either by foot or renting a bike for a day. Manali has so much to offer that you may become tired of it, yet you will never run out of intriguing things to do here. What we'd suggest is to check out our latest long stay plans at Moustache Manali, to experience them all. Click Here.
Transport -You can take a shared cab to reach the Solang Valley from Manali main market.
We can also arrange private vehicle to reach Solang Valley at an additional cost.
1. Comfortable sports shoes
2. Hand Sanitizer & extra face masks
3. Action camera (optional)
1. Flying of 15 min.
2. New and high quality branded equipment.
3. Pilot fees.
4. Heli rescue and medical rescue in case of emergency.
5. Full video recording of the flight and photographs (on additional charges).
1. In case if your activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
2. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
3. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
4. Any meals or beverages are not included in the package.
1. If cancellations are made 26 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, no cancellation fee will be charged.
2. If cancellations are made between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 25% of the total package amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
3. If cancellations and rescheduling are made within 7 days from the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 100% of the total booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
4. Guest can reschedule the tour/trek/activity between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity (Depending on the availability), after this period no rescheduling can be done and no amount can be refunded.
5. Rescheduling of the tour/trek/activity is applicable only once, after that if you want to cancel or reschedule the trek/tour/activity again, it will not be possible and no refund will be processed.
6. If you book the tour/trek/activity by making a partial payment of the total booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 26 days from the date of travel. In this case, your booking will get canceled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
7. In case if your tour/trek/activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes, or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
8. In case if your tour/trek/activity gets cancelled because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes between 0-7 days from your date of travel, you will be eligible to reschedule the date of your trek/tour/activity or you can get a credit note of the amount paid, however no cash refund will be possible in this case.
9. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
10. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5