Fishing in goa - Haven’t you always heard about Goa’s seafood being extraordinarily delicious? Well, what do you think can be the reasons behind these secret recipes? Of course the cooks! But also the rarest fishes you find the Goa’s sea. The Arabian sea which surrounds this adorable town is a major Inhabitant for uncountable species of fishes and sea creatures.
How about fishing your own fish this time and cooking a delicious lunch for yourself? Did you also dream of becoming a fisherman at some point of time in your life? Wouldn’t it be so thrilling to fish out your own fish, and savour it with varied spices?
To give you just the right experience of fishing in Goa, Moustache presents you with an amazing package of Fishing. This package offers you a golden opportunity to get detached from the bumping beaches and venture out into the different parts of North Goa.
Also See: Crocodile and Bird Watching in Goa
Also See: Crocodile and Bird Watching in Goa
Do you remember the famous Aguada Fort from the Dil Chahta Hai movie? The scene where all the three friends sit on a fort in Goa and watch the magnificent sea gushing down below? That’s the famous Aguada Fort. Guess what, we will be going to the same fort to try our hands-on rod fishing in Goa.
According to the fishery specialists and Goan locals, the area just adjacent to this fort inhabits a stark abundance of fishes and offers an ideal place for enjoying the perks of fishing activity. Do you know you can also do crab fishing in Goa! How about grabbing a tasty set of fishes with a few crabs on a sunny afternoon?
Are you ready to embark on a journey of a marvellous fishing trip in Goa? Join us at one of the finest fishing places in Goa and learn the interesting mechanics of deep sea fishing in Goa.
Also See: Water Sports Combo Goa
Fishing is an activity that is related to great leisure. People go on fishing trips to relax their minds and calm their souls. It's an amazing opportunity to just sit and think which practicing great concentration towards catching a fish. You get to experience the beauty of the blue sea right in front of you as you are left alone with your thoughts. Ever heard the phrase "I'm all at sea?". It means that one has attained peace in the arms of the sea, that could be you!
Fishing in Goa is a popular activity that is full of passion and adventure. Goa's coastlines and subtropical environment make it a great location for fishing, which is popular among both residents and visitors. Some people refer to it as "angling" since they frequently get a coveted catch after watching and waiting for hours. Many people find fishing to be exciting because it appears to de-stress the mind felt a sense of accomplishment one has after catching a large fish. Angling or fishing may be done in Goa at a number of locations, including Agonda Beach, Vagator Beach, and the Chapora River. There are numerous ports in the region, and you can even attempt it in the rivers that run along the Goa coast. While angling in Goa, one should meet along with a wide range of intriguing fish species.
Chapora beach which is less than a 2-kilometer walk from Moustache Goa Luxuria is one of the best fishing places in Goa. You will see fishermen standing on its beach every morning with fishing rods in their hands looking to watch some fish. They also go out into the sea on their boats to get a better selection of fish. The fishermen also lay out their fish on the Chapra fishermen's market. It's a must-visit when staying in Moustache Goa Luxuria.
1. Comfortable sports shoes
2. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
3. Hand Sanitizer & extra face masks
4. Action camera (at your own risk)
5. 2 Pair of clothes with towels
1. Fishing rod & baits
2. Pick up and drop from & to stated points
3. Soft Drinks, Beer (2pints) and, water
1. In case if your activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
2. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
3. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
1. If cancellations are made 26 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, no cancellation fee will be charged.
2. If cancellations are made between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 25% of the total package amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
3. If cancellations and rescheduling are made within 7 days from the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 100% of the total booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
4. Guest can reschedule the tour/trek/activity between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity (Depending on the availability), after this period no rescheduling can be done and no amount can be refunded.
5. Rescheduling of the tour/trek/activity is applicable only once, after that if you want to cancel or reschedule the trek/tour/activity again, it will not be possible and no refund will be processed.
6. If you book the tour/trek/activity by making a partial payment of the total booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 26 days from the date of travel. In this case, your booking will get canceled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
7. In case if your tour/trek/activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes, or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
8. In case if your tour/trek/activity gets cancelled because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes between 0-7 days from your date of travel, you will be eligible to reschedule the date of your trek/tour/activity or you can get a credit note of the amount paid, however no cash refund will be possible in this case.
9. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
10. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5